Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Kittenhood

To continue my previous history...

After the infidel picked me up, we were all placed in a box.  She took us to her lair.  My siblings were useless conformists.  They did not mind the warm milk in the eyedropper or the cardboard and rag establishment that they created for us.  Sad, but true, my siblings were sick.  They would have never made it outside, but that's not my problem.  If they had died outside, it would have meant more milk for me.

Don't think I'm cold-hearted towards family, I'm merely a Darwinist.  I survive so I am the fittest.  Now back to my tale children.

The girl was an enemy, yes, for she had stolen me.  She was not the worst enemy, he was.  The girl had a father who would not leave me alone.  Now the girl liked my siblings as they were sweeter, but the man wanted me.  Why do you ask?  Apparently I was beautiful.  The girl didn't want me and with good reason.  My eyes glow red in reaction to light, I hissed and bit.  She wanted nothing to do with me.  She didn't win, the man did and so my demise was furthered.

He named me Keeko.  He said I was a beautiful boy.

One small problem...I'M A GIRL!!!!

What do they teach these human creatures in school?  It is clearly not how to tell the difference between a boy and a girl.  Excuse me sir, did you find a penis on me?  I don't think so.  What was that?  You say you can't see with all the fur in that area?  Don't you infernal people have doctors who can tell these sorts of things?  You know, the ones that were actually paying attention in school during anatomy and not checking out the opposite sex's anatomy.

Everyone says things get better.  They lied.

More tomorrow, I gotta run and hide, I've broken curfew.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Keeka, methinks you do protest too much...

    ReplyDelete